A beautiful and memorable boat tour along the coastline of Sal and Boa Vista, two of the most stunning islands from Cape Verde? We have got the perfect option for you. Come on board on our big and stable catamaran for a fantastic bout tour. This full-day tour will give you all you’re looking for; there is time to relax, snorkel and enjoy the coastline.
Cape Verde, or Cabo Verde, is a nation on a volcanic archipelago off the northwest coast of Africa. It’s known for its Creole Portuguese-African culture and Morna music. Nevertheless, it’s also known for its many paradisiacal beaches, ideal for watersports.
This boat tour on a catamaran will show you the Boa Vista Island’s long beaches and the hidden bays of Sal Island, offering an intense and fulfilling sailing experience.
Our staff of credited professionals will assure you a joyful and permanent learning experience.
We will stop at restaurant Bahia for a typical Cape Verdean lunch (included).
In the afternoon we will show you one of the best beaches of the region and if you want, there will be time to snorkel or to take a refreshing dive in the crystal clear ocean. Even though it’s not the main focus of this trip, we may encounter some kind of species of dolphins, turtles and even flying fishes.
- Definitely the most unforgettable day of your stay at Cape Verde;
- Lunch in typical restaurant included;
- Drinks and snacks on board included;
- You may be lucky to encounter whales, several species of dolphins, turtles and even flying fishes surrounding Sal and Boa Vista Islands;
- This trip is a full-day boat trip and there is time for everything: swimming, sunbathing, simply relaxing;
- Raincoats can be provided if needed.
- Snacks and drinks are provided, but feel free to bring your own too;
- Bring clothing according to the weather (raincoats, sunscreen, hat…);
- Check-in should be done at the location provided on your confirmation email 20 minutes before departure;
- Detailed operator information, including local telephone numbers and addresses, are included on your confirmation email.